Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

Change in leadership

I guess I'm leader now. I don't know what will happen with this this website.
Member avatar small Farmerbob 8y
Farmerbob11123Member avatar small Farmerbob 8y
General Discussion

Kinship House Ideas Thread

So as you all know, we will be able to have our kin house in just under 2 weeks. Dirik and I will be funding the Purchase ourselves, SO NO CASH DONATIONS. But, we will gladly accept any unique furniture, paintings, paint, flooring ect. Mail them t...
Small Borrin_Korunthal 8y
Borrin_Korunthal81553Small Dirik_Oakennshield 8y
General Discussion

Introductions

Hey Everybody! Welcome to the forums. How about some quick introductions. My name is Shawn in real life. My friends call me Borris. I live in Canada with my wife and two sons. We own a table and chair making business. I started off in oil and gas...
Borrin_Korunthal121787Small Tirithiel 8y
General Discussion

Kin outfit

Hey all its Dirik here: I was thinking that we should have a white uniform we wear when we are together. It doesen't have to be worn all the time but it would be cool to look stroll trough the city all wearing white. Let me know what you think.
Small Dirik_Oakennshield 8y
Dirik_Oakennshield5687Small Dirik_Oakennshield 8y
General Discussion

Kin Motto

Hey all. So we are going to need a kin motto. We don't have one yet.Heres one the I like: Emissaries of the White WizardKin Means Family, Family means nobody gets left BehindYa, I kinda stole a little from Lilo and Stitch.Tell me your id...
Borrin_Korunthal4289Small williamthornbushel i know the name sux 8y
General Discussion

Happy Holidays Kin!

Title says it all. Have fun this holiday season!Heres a picture of me on my new Yule Fest Snow Pony. Took me 4 hours of token grinding to get :( Upload Your In-Game (Or out of game) Holiday Photos.:)~Borrin
Borrin_Korunthal1190Small Borrin_Korunthal 8y
General Discussion

Forum and site rankings

I have added rankings to the site. Check them out.
Borrin_Korunthal2179Small Asilla 8y
General Discussion

*GUIDE* Legendary Items

Hey all,since some of our members (including me) got their first Legendary item (weapon) or are about to obtain it, I found out that there are lots of things unclear about these special leveling weapons. After a bit searching on the Lotro forum I ...
Small Asilla 8y
Asilla1140Small Asilla 8y
General Discussion

Some Housekeeping Items and an Idea

HousekeepingHello Kin. Glad to see some new players here on site. As you all are aware, we are a lifespan Kin rank 4. And will be Rank 5 in approx 11-12 days. We will have the Kin photo at about the same time, because, since the whole kin is not o...
Borrin_Korunthal14880Small Borrin_Korunthal 8y
General Discussion

Kin comic books.

Maybe it is an idea to create comics out of screenshots you made ingame.A great tool to make these is: http://download.cnet.com/Comic-Book-Creator-Standard/3000-6675_4-10461623.htmlI made a small one to show you what it will look like.Just tried t...
Small Asilla 8y
Asilla5325Small Borrin_Korunthal 8y
General Discussion

Growth

Hey all. Most particularily officers. Our kin saw some superior growth last night. We recruited about 50 players. I personally have achieved a new record. 32 players recruited. And I am finding increased sucsess in Gondamon. Many new players there...
Borrin_Korunthal3195Small Dirik_Oakennshield 8y
General Discussion

Decisions Decisions...

So, we are now going to have to face a tough choice. Here it is. Recruiting. Should we start recruiting lower level players around Thorins Gate (like the level 5-20 players) and wait till they reach lvl 60+ (which should be a long time, but reward...
Borrin_Korunthal6383Small Asilla 8y
General Discussion

Awards

Hey All, If you are not aware, we have a awards section on site. Many different awards to chose from and focus on. Right now I have awarded Most helpful to Dirik Oakenshield, he won because he started up the Kinship, and recruited over 40 of our p...
Borrin_Korunthal4705Small Asilla 8y
General Discussion

Site and Kinship

SiteHey all. I would just like to let everyone know that our current site is still under construction. I and my fellow officers are adding new things everyday. You will probably see many different changes to the site over the next month or so, inc...
Borrin_Korunthal1123Small Borrin_Korunthal 8y
General Discussion

New theme

I am trying to make borrin Change the theme to the picture of gandalf i posted in the gallery. This is the pic. Who thinks this is a better choice for this Kinship. I will embed a poll please vote. http://gallery.mmoguildsites.com/img233673.png
Dirik_Oakennshield2257Small Borrin_Korunthal 8y
General Discussion

Events

Hey dirik here, im thinking of starting events that we can all participate like raids or other similar endeavours just post your ideas on events below
Dirik_Oakennshield1108Small Dirik_Oakennshield 8y
General Discussion

Pictures

everyone you should add pictures of your journey through lotro for others to enoy
Dirik_Oakennshield1105Small Dirik_Oakennshield 8y
Page 1